The New South Wales Aboriginal Land Council (NSWALC) is committed to ensuring a better future for Aboriginal people. To achieve this goal, NSWALC is dedicated to the return of culturally significant and economically viable land and pursuing cultural, social and economic independence for its people. NSWALC is also strongly engaged in advocacy to support the political representation of Aboriginal people.
Joining the NSWALC
As the Peak Organisation for Aboriginal Land Rights in NSW we offer a unique employment experience that will make a positive difference in the lives of Aboriginal people across NSW. We are a proud employer of Aboriginal people and encourage applications from the mob.
On offer are interesting and rewarding roles with generous employment conditions including base salary on 35 hours per week plus 12% superannuation and Not-For-Profit salary packaging. Other benefits include:
- Generous leave entitlements including an RDO (Rostered Day Off);
- Employee assistance program;
- Opportunities for learning and development;
- Support for a hybrid work model, and
- 5 days cultural, ceremonial and volunteer leave including a NAIDOC day
For all job opportunities click here to browse all jobs.