Land Dealings 05 – Applying to NSWALC for approval of a Land Dealing
CATEGORY: Land Council

After Local Aboriginal Land Councils (LALCs) have held their land dealing meeting and passed the relevant resolution(s), they should apply to NSWALC for approval of the land dealing using the “Application for Approval for a Dealing with Land” on NSWALC’s website and provide all relevant information to the Land and Property Unit of NSWALC (LPU).