About NSW Coalition of Aboriginal Peak Organisations
NSW Coalition of Aboriginal Peaks (NSW CAPO) represents the interests of Aboriginal Community Controlled Organisations and Aboriginal Peoples of NSW. We provide a strong, independent and coordinated voice to address issues affecting Aboriginal Communities including of the social determinants of health and well-being.
NSW CAPO member organisations are self-determining non-government Aboriginal peak bodies with boards that are elected by Aboriginal communities and/or organisations which are accountable to their membership.
Our member organisations are advocates for Aboriginal Peoples throughout NSW.
NSW CAPO is currently made up of:
- Absec (NSW Child, Family and Community Peak Aboriginal Corporation)
- Link-up (Link Up (NSW) Aboriginal Corporation)
- AHMRC (Aboriginal Health and Medical Research Council)
- ALS (Aboriginal Legal Service)
- NSWALC (NSW Aboriginal land Council)
- AECG (Aboriginal Education Consultative Group Inc.)
- FPDN (First Peoples Disability Network Australia)
- BLAQ (BLAQ – Aboriginal Corporation)
For further information on the NSW Coalition of Aboriginal Peak Organisations, contact: