Land Claim Campaign 2010 – 2: How do I make a Land Claim
CATEGORY: Land Claims

A land claim can be made by a Local Aboriginal Land Council (LALC) or by the New South Wales Aboriginal Land Council (NSWALC). The claim is lodged with the Registrar of the Aboriginal Land Rights Act 1983.


We pay our respects to the Traditional Owners of the lands where we work as well as across the lands we travel through. We also acknowledge our Elders past, present and emerging.

Artwork Credit: Craig Cromelin, from a painting he did titled, "4 favourite fishing holes". It is a snippet of his growing years on the Lachlan River, featuring yabby, turtle, fish and family.