NSWALC Complaints Form
CATEGORY: Complaints

If you have a complaint about the conduct of staff, consultants and/or Board members of a NSW Local Aboriginal Land Council, or staff and/or Councillors of the NSW Aboriginal Land Council (NSWALC), we’re keen to hear from you.

Our legislation limits what we can investigate. The Office of the Registrar, ALRA (ORALRA) can handle complaints about matters directly related to provisions of the Aboriginal Land Rights Act 1983 and Aboriginal Land Rights Regulations 2014.


We pay our respects to the Traditional Owners of the lands where we work as well as across the lands we travel through. We also acknowledge our Elders past, present and emerging.

Artwork Credit: Craig Cromelin, from a painting he did titled, "4 favourite fishing holes". It is a snippet of his growing years on the Lachlan River, featuring yabby, turtle, fish and family.